Subaru Leasing vs Financing
Subaru Leasing and Buying Options
Take advantage of all the great benefits leasing a new Subaru at Dreyer & Reinbold Subaru has to offer. From the stress-free leasing experience and fantastic Subaru lease deals to always having the latest technology and worry-free warranty coverage. Learn more about the pros and cons of leasing and financing to see which best fits your budget and lifestyle needs. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call or stop by our Subaru dealership in Greenwood, IN and speak with one of our expert sales staff today. Whether you’re looking for an auto loan or car lease information, our Subaru Finance Center in Greenwood, IN is here to help.
Why Choose Dreyer & Reinbold Subaru
The Dreyer & Reinbold Subaru finance specialists are here to assist you through the entire loan process. We’ll work with you to find the right vehicle and the right financing options. Our professional financing experts will secure you a car loan in the Indianapolis area, or build you a new Subaru car lease so you can be on the road without a hassle.
Dreyer & Reinbold Subaru works with many regional and national banks as well as local credit unions. Placing millions of dollars in loans a year gives us the ability to pass along our volume discount to you. Every new Subaru from Dreyer & Reinbold Subaru comes with the following:
- Special finance and leasing rates on all new Subaru models
- Complimentary car wash with every service and free car washes on Saturdays
- Complimentary service loaners while your car is in for service
- The only Stellar Care Winner in central Indiana
- Did we mention free donuts on Saturdays
- E-VIP news: specials and coupons delivered to email
- Special customer events
Want to get a new Subaru every 2 to 3 years? Leasing is a great option for anyone who enjoys driving a new car that’s always covered under warranty, has all the latest technology, and doesn’t depreciate in value. Don’t worry about long-term commitment, resale, depreciation, or maintenance costs; experience the financial freedom leases offer thanks to their low upfront cost and minimal maintenance cost.
In addition to all the usual perks leasing provide, Subaru also boasts an impressive Lease Loyalty Program. If your Subaru is leased through Subaru Motors Finance, you may qualify for the Subaru of America Lease Loyalty Program. Under the Lease Loyalty Program, Subaru will make the first monthly payment on your behalf – not to exceed $500 – on your next Subaru lease through Subaru Motors Finance and pay any disposition fee owed on your current leased Subaru. Offer subject to program rules and customer eligibility requirements. Ask your Subaru retailer for Lease Loyalty Program details.
- Lease payment are competitively low and only cover the cost of the vehicle depreciation during the lease term
- Down payments requirements are less than other buying options
- Leases run for 24 to 48 months
- Leases are covered under the general warranty
- You have multiple lease-end options
Subaru Lease-End Options
Know your Lease-End Options, decide how much you love your current Subaru-then, decide what’s next.
- Get a New Subaru: Take a test drive, check out offers, and arrange turn-in of your current vehicle.
- Purchase Current Subaru: If you want to purchase the Subaru you’ve grown to love, contact us to request a payoff quote.
- Extend your Lease: If you need more time, send us a Secure Message to request a one-time six-month extension.
- Lease Turn-In: Use our checklist to get ready for turn-in, and complete our vehicle turn-in form after return.
Financing is the method of borrowing money to receive ownership of a new or used Subaru. A few benefits of choosing to finance beyond owning it include your freedom to resell, refinance, and personalize, and financing can also help increase your credit score. However, financing on the other hand financing is only a good choice if you have a decent amount of upfront cash you can put in, a decent credit score for lower APR, and plan on owning your car for a long time.
Financing at Dreyer & Reinbold Subaru offers several benefits including working with many regional and national banks as well as local credit unions. Placing millions of dollars in loans a year gives us the ability to pass along our volume discount to you. We also continually offer great special finance incentives and offers, have a fantastic College Graduate Program, and an impressive Military Discount Program. Get pre-qualified for a new or used Subaru at Dreyer & Reinbold Subaru in Greenwood, IN and save time at our dealership. If you have credit concerns, we’re here to help.
- Ownership and ability to sell
- No mileage restrictions
- Can customize and alter
- No car payments once paid off
- Multiple lender options
Leasing vs Financing FAQ
Leasing or financing has to do with your budget, lifestyle, and needs. Financing is taking out an auto loan while leasing is a 2-3 year commitment.
The disadvantages of leasing include:
- Mileage limitations
- No customizations
Your lease return options are as follows:
- Lease a new Subaru
- Purchase a new Subaru
- Purchase your currently leased Subaru
The lease-end process includes:
- Scheduling your inspection.
- Review and make possible repairs.
- Make an appointment at a dealer.
- Complete a federal odometer/lease termination statement.
- Pay any lease liability fees/charges.
- Pay any additional charges.
The benefits of financing a new Subaru include:
- You have an asset once paid off
- No mileage limitations
- Long-term savings
- Ability to sell when paid off
The disadvanatages of financing include:
- Higher monthly payments
- Higher down payment
- Higher repair costs
- Vehicle depreciation
Lease or Finance at Dreyer & Reinbold Subaru Today
For some of the most competitive interest rates in the Indianapolis area, talk to our expert finance department at Dreyer & Reinbold Subaru. Our finance specialists are here to assist you through the entire auto loan process. We will work with you to find the right vehicle and the right financing options.
You can start the approval process right now by filling out our secure, online finance application. Dreyer & Reinbold Subaru offers attractive leasing programs, flexible financing options, and vehicle maintenance contracts to enhance your buying (and driving) experience. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, so don’t hesitate to call or stop by our Subaru dealership in Greenwood, IN today!